Skilled Skin is responsible for the processing of personal data and respects the current legislation on protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
All the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data it holds.
In the event that the person who holds the data has the need to contact the person responsible for processing the data, he/she may contact the Group’s parent company:
Company: Skilled Skin, S.L.
Address: C/ Venezuela, 76 P2 08019 Barcelona
Email electrónico:[email protected]
Data collected by Skilled Skin SL
The data that Skilled Skin collects as part of the regular activity of our company, ensuring at all times the protection and improvement of the experience of all persons with whom we interact (representatives and employees of customers, potential customers, suppliers, partners, other companies and organizations, public administration and business partners, our employees, candidates and future employees, visitors to our facilities or portals, and ultimately all persons with whom we can relate), mainly pursues the following objectives:
- To manage and fulfill the contractual relationship that may unite us as our client.
- The management and fulfillment of the obligations and legal commitments of our company.
- To send commercial communications about products and services commercialized by Skilled Skin, S.L. or any of the companies of its group.
- To answer to the doubts or questions that you may have through the different forms available in our web page.
- Eventually, treatments can be carried out with other purposes that will be conveniently communicated in a simple and transparent way, informing and requesting, if necessary, your express authorization and always facilitating the exercise of your rights as the one of opposition to these treatments, always within the framework of the current law.
Nevertheless, the above mentioned, Skilled Skin will be able to transfer the personal data of the interested parties to Skilled Skin which is outside the European Economic Space, with which Skilled Skin has subscribed to the standard clauses of international data transfers approved by the European Commission.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
In the cases in which you contact us through our web page to ask us questions or request information, we will do it based on the legitimate interest to answer the questions raised.
In the case that the data is necessary to maintain the contractual relationship that we may have, the legal basis will be the fulfillment of that contractual relationship.
Finally, and in the case of sending electronic communications or information on promotions of any kind, it will be your consent.
How do we collect the data?
The main ways of collecting data used by Skilled Skin are:
Information provided directly by the person concerned:
- Such as direct commercial contacts by the company’s sales staff or with companies collaborating in commercial campaigns.
- As contact information (name, surname, email, etc.) provided to request information.
- As the personal data for the formalization of commercial contracts with customers, suppliers, processors, etc.
Data obtained through the provision and use of our services:
- Data from employees of clients who are part of the users of the services contracted and provided by Skilled Skin.
How long do we keep the data?
We will only keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship, or as long as they are necessary to respond to the queries raised or in the case of commercial communications, until you indicate that you no longer wish to receive them, and from then on we will only keep them duly blocked in order to comply with the legal obligations applicable to us.
Exercise of the rights of the owners
Any interested person is entitled to exercise the following rights, under the terms and to the extent permitted by the applicable data protection regulations.
- Right of access of the interested party: The interested party will have the right to obtain confirmation from Skilled Skin as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, the right to access the personal data.
- Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right of suppression (right to oblivion): The data subject shall have the right to obtain the suppression of personal data concerning him, provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed if they do not result from unlawful processing, or consent is withdrawn or they should not be kept for legal compliance.
- Right to limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain limitation of the processing of the data provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, or contest the accuracy of the personal data or are the result of unlawful processing.
- Right to the portability of data: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to Skilled Skin, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of opposition: The interested party will have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
Likewise, the persons concerned may withdraw their consent to the processing of their data, in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
In order to exercise their rights, the interested parties must make an express request, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document, to be addressed through the following means:
- E-mail to [email protected] indicating in the subject “personal data right request”.
- Postal mail, addressed to Skilled Skin S.L. Ref: Personal data, calle Venezuela 76 P2 08019 Barcelona.